Would you like to know more about how to protect your child online?
- Are you worried about their safety when they are online?
- Have you got concerns about what they are accessing online but you’re not sure what to do?
Making sure your child has a healthy balance between the online and real worlds can be tricky and if you’re worried about your child and think something is not quite right, it’s best to be on the safe side and find out more.
The websites listed below offer lots of guidance on how to keep your children safe.
They have sections for Parents/Carers that give you details about a variety of topics including;
- how to talk to your child about what they are doing online
- what steps you can take to keep them safe
- how to report an online incident
Guide to useful websites
- National Online Safety|Keeping Children Safe Online in Education